Operating since 1990, Bikesport is a full-service, family-owned bicycle store on Main Street in Trappe. It is conveniently located within one mile of the Perkiomen Trail. Bikesport offers mountain, road, hybrid, kids, cyclocross and BMX bikes as well as cycling accessories and clothing. It also has a repair department that services all makes and models. Rental bikes are available, too, and group rides are given weekly.
- Hours: Tue, Wed, 10am - 6pm, Thu, Fri, 10am - 8pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 4pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, ramps, restroom
- Founding Date: 1990
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Road, mountain, family, custom, BMX, cyclocross and commuter bikes
- Services: Classes, Financing, Gift certificates, Repair
- Return policy: Hassle-free returns for payment or credit within 30 days
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Historical area, great access to city, mountains, and ocean, friendly. An awesome bike trail too.
- What would you say is the most popular sport in town?: Cycling
- Sporting goods rentals: Yes