.

Skippack, Worcester firefighters quickly control fire at Palmer International, Inc.

No injuries; blaze not suspicious.

No one was injured in the single-alarm blaze that broke out around 9 p.m. Friday at Palmer International Inc., on Lucon Road in Skippack.

Skippack Fire Chief Haydn Marriott IV said the fire was contained in the duct work in the rear of the building. He was unsure what sparked the blaze, but said it may have been caused by "one of their chemical processes."
According to the Palmer International, Inc., website, the company is "a global supplier...of products derived from Cashew Nut Shell Liquid (CNSL)."
Marriott added that the blaze did not seem suspicous or caused by negligence.

"It was a small fire," Marriot said.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »