The Montgomery County Health Department in December conducted inspections of food-service establishments in the Perkiomen Valley area.
Click each facility's name to see its Patch directory listing and click the date of its inspection to read the health department's report.
- CVS Pharmacy, 4290 Township Line Rd.,1/9
- Jackie’s Village Cafe, 4042 Skippack Pike, 1/15
- New Skippack Pizza, 4038 Skippack Pike, 1/24, 1/25
- Perkiomen Valley Skippack Elementary, 4081 Heckler Rd., 1/24
- Tokyo Japanese Restaurant, 4044 Skippack Pike, 1/15, 1/16
- Lee’s Asian Gourmet, 1134 N Gravel Pike, 1/29
- Peace in Zion UCC Church, 204 Big Rd., 1/16
- Perkiomen Valley Middle School West Cafeteria, 220 Big Rd., 1/16
- Rita’s Water Ice, 1202 N Gravel Pike, 1/4
- Keystone Quick Mart, 430 Main St., 1/16
- Ortino’s Rest & Takeout, 800 Main St., 1/4, 1/18
- Perkiomen Valley Schwenksville Elementary, 22 Second St., 1/16