Powerball at $500M: Where Are Tickets Sold Near You?
The drawing is at 10:59 p.m. Wednesday. Several Perkiomen Valley businesses sell Powerball tickets.
The jackpot for Wednesday's Powerball lottery drawing has grown to $500 million, reportedly the largest in Powerball history.
No one has won since Oct. 3. If you want to break that streak, here are some Perkiomen Valley retailers that sell Pennsylvania Lottery products, including the $2 tickets for Powerball:
- Amoco Corner, 125 Gravel Pike, Rahns
- Cigar Crew, 346 E Main Street, Collegeville
- Hess, 150 E Main Street, Collegeville
- Redner's Market, Second Ave, Collegeville
- WaWa, 310 Main Street, Collegeville
- P&B Beverage, 1463 B north Gravel Pike, Perkiomenville
- Keystone State Fuel, 430 Main Street, Schwenksville
- Main Street Market, 696 Main Street, Schwenksville
- WaWa, 4121 Skippack Pike, Skippack
- Skippack Pharmacy, 4118 Skippack Pike, Skippack
- Trappe Beer and Soda, 325 W Main Street, Trappe
The drawing takes place at 10:59 p.m. Wednesday. Ticket sales for that drawing end no later than 10 p.m.; check with your local retailer to find out its cutoff policy.