Perkiomen Valley High School Post Prom
is sponsoring a CLOTHING DRIVE FUNDRAISER
Did you know….
- PVHS Post Prom provides a FREE, fun, safe activity night for students to enjoy after prom – even if they don’t attend the prom, they can come!
- Everything you donate still goes to a great cause & gets used! PVHS Post Prom gets a donation per pound towards our event. Everyone wins!
Drop Off Dates and Times:
Friday, October 12th 6pm to 8pm
Saturday, October 13th 9am to 5pm
Sunday, October 14th noon to 3pm
Drop Off Location:
The Trappe Building (old school) – Gym Doors are in the back
Intersection of 1st Ave and College Ave.
29 E. First Ave, Trappe, PA 19426
What to bring:
- Clean, usable, wearable clothing (men’s, women’s, children’s)
- Shoes and Accessories (handbags, belts, scarves, ties, hats)
- Soft household items (bedding, curtains, tablecloths, towels)
- Stuffed Animals – YES! Even stuffed animals!
**If you have a donation, but cannot make these dates please contact Sue Stultz at email@example.com to arrange pick up!
***PVHS Post Prom is in need of community, faculty, parent and student volunteers of all ages.***
ASK US HOW YOU CAN HELP! firstname.lastname@example.org
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! We couldn’t do it without you!